Monday, September 27, 2010

Frustration

Frustration, I wish I had some unbiased input on how to deal with this problem. I've said what I think I need to say to my son. I don't think he believes me but, I meant every word I said. I think I will be hiring an attorney soon. I'm going to sue for sole custody of my grandson. It's a simple situation really. He (son) is off again with Kate (his SO). I told him if he goes back to her I will sue for custody. I think he does a disservice to his son. Now she's your step-mother, now she's not, now she is. You get the idea. No more. How confusing for a child of divorce, I have a mom and a sometimes Step-mom. At the tender age of 5 he needs some stability in his life. He needs a home where he is always loved. We can do that, Pepaw and I. His mother and father can't at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment